8.1.12

2 CROCHET SCARVES

2 BUFANDAS en ganchillo


1.  VERTICAL LINES
FRANJAS VERTICALES



I have stayed away from crocheted vertical scarves because I do not like how the foundation of chains on one side tends to be tighter, or look different, than the finishing side.  But I decided to overcome this hurdle.  My solution:  Leave the foundation row in the center.  Here is a graphic of what I did…

Me he mantenido alejada de las bufandas verticales en ganchillo porque no me gusta como la primera hilera de cadenas y varetas (pilares) tienden a estar más apretada que la última hilera.  Pero decidí vencer ese obstáculo.  Mi solución: Dejar la hilera de la base en el centro.  Aquí está una gráfica de lo que hice…
 



I finally made one using my stash.  I so-love the combination of grey with purple.  Of course, I had to add some tassles at the ends.   
Finalmente hice una usando lanas que tenía guardadas.  Me encanta la combinación de gris con púrpuras.  Por supuesto, tenía que añadirle los flequillos en las puntas. 





2.  WITH LACE ROWS
HILERAS CALADAS




The most simple way to make a crochet scarf  is with double crochets (DC´s).  But to give it a touch of style, I made some rows of lace. 
La manera más fácil de hacer una bufanda en ganchillo es usando pilares (varetas).  Pero para darle un toque especial, le añadí unas hileras caladas.




Simple does not have to be plain nor boring.
Lo simple no tiene que ser aburrido.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion counts ... Tu opinión cuenta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...